Dorset is the ideal destination for a short break, far more accessible for a 3 night stay than Devon or Cornwall. So take advantage of the relatively short travel times to book a short break in a Dorset Coastal Cottage.
Mid week Mon - Fri short breaks are 4 nights for the price of 3 all year round.
Take a Dorset Coastal Cottages Short Break and for a few days feel the restorative power of breathing clean air, absorbing a spectacular landscape, enjoying a quiet supper in a country pub and returning to a cosy cottage with an open fire.
You'll go home refreshed, relaxed, restored and recharged.
Out of the Summer Season to visit Dorset during the tranquil months from Autumn to Spring is often to see it at its most beautiful.
Our cottages are available year round and 'out of season' prices are roughly half the peak summer rental, providing a bargain for those not bound by school holiday times... so why not book a whole week?
...can commence on any day of the week.
...is available year round in most cottages.
...is priced at two thirds of the full week's rent for 3 nights; extra nights are 10% of the full week's rent.
...rent includes all household fuels plus logs/coal from October to April. Bed linen and towels are provided in all cottages.
...From Monday to Friday is ALWAYS 4 nights for the price of 3 providing fantastic value for money.
...Is available to book until 1pm on the day of arrival. Ideal for that spontaneous romantic gesture!
- A short break is a minimum stay of 3 nights.
- A short break between October and May can be booked at any time.
- Short Breaks during peak times (Half Terms, Christmas, Easter and the months of June - September, specifically from the 1st June to 26/27th September 2014) may only be booked within two weeks of the required dates.
- Some cottages only accept short breaks between November and March. Please see individual cottage pages for details.
- A few cottages only accept full week bookings. Please see individual cottage pages for details.
You have 0 saved properties
Everything you need to know
about our cottages...