Make sure you get down to Weymouth’s famous harbourside this 12th and 13th July and soak up the wonderful atmosphere that is the Dorset Seafood Festival. On offer is champagne and seafood, family entertainment and a great opportunity to gain a better understanding of the superb seafood available to us just off our wonderful shores.
• Champagne with fresh oysters
• The Dorset Young Seafood MasterChef of the Year competition
• Filleting demonstrations by Duncan Lucas
• Sample seafood dishes from almost 100 stalls
• Live cooking demonstrations
• Live music
• A variety of stalls offering clothing, kitchen utensils, baked goods, fine art and gifts
• Opening times: Saturday 12th July – 10.30am – 6pm. Sunday 13th July – 11am – 5.30pm.
• See the stage programme for details of specific stage timings.
• Getting there: We strongly recommend travelling by train or using the Park & Ride Facility. Full information here.