Where are you going for your summer holiday in 2016?
Just imagine a sun baked beach below clear blue skies, building sand castles or rock pooling, or bathing in crystal clear water. Enjoy a cool drink from a bar close by, or sit at beach side restaurant sampling Dorset’s glorious fresh seafood.
This sounds just about perfect and the time to book is now, while you still have the pick of the properties and dates. The last two years have seen every property book out within the first couple of months of the year for the popular summer weeks, so call now and book your perfect property for a truly memorable Dorset holiday.
Travelling to Dorset
Take the stress out of your holiday, avoid the crowded airports, the inevitable delays and lost luggage, by driving to one of our lovely Dorset properties. No passport required!
So an easy drive…… there are no motorways in Dorset, once you have reached our beautiful county your gentle expedition of the country lanes can begin. The whole family can play the age old game of “Who can see the Sea First?” and build the anticipation and excitement of the holiday to come.
Booking your holiday Cottage
- Which part of the Dorset Coast do you wish to explore in 2016?
- East or West – where ever you chose to stay you can travel from one side of the county to the other in about an hour.
- How many of you are there?
- Be sure that you select a property with enough rooms and check the bed make up at the property. Don’ forget to call us if you need any help, we know the properties and the county intimately.
- Do you have a dog?
- Many of our Cottages are pet friendly – enjoy the walks along the Coast Path and visit our dog friendly beaches – a great number of the country pubs allow well behaved owners in with their dogs.
- Would you like to be able to walk to the sea?
- Be it opening the door and taking a mooch with the pooch down to the sea every morning or a romantic sunset stroll across the sand we have a cottage for you.
- Would you like to walk to a pub?
- Fancy a pint or a cheeky glass of wine – No need to worry about the car, take a wander down to the local.
- Are you bringing someone who struggles with stairs?
- Many of our properties offer a ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
All choices and more can be selected from the search panel on our website to ensure that you are able to book the right property for your perfect 2016 Summer Holiday.
Should you have any questions simply call one of our holiday advisors on 01929 401420.
Check out events throughout the Summer of 2016
There are many events being held in Dorset through 2016 so why not coincide your holiday with one of these special occasions?
Look out for the Red Arrows at Weymouth Carnival they always put on a great display, there are many other things events which can be found at Whats on in Dorset website – also good to keep an eye on our blog for the latest happenings right here.
AND while you are at it why not make a provisional reservation for 2017 – to be confirmed in October
Simply call 01929 401420 and speak to one of our advisors who will be able to assist.