Swanage Carnival is one of our favourite events of the year. Swanage Regatta and Carnival is a week long celebration of music, fun and (hopefully) sun! There are tonnes of events on but just wandering around Swanage and soaking up the atmosphere can be entertainment in itself. Swanage really does come to life during carnival week.
There are events on every day for the whole week (last week in July)
- Fireworks – 1st Saturday, Wednesday and last Saturday at approx 9:45pm
- Carnival Sunday – Procession starts at 2pm followed by the ever-popular Red Arrows Display
- Animals – Scruff’s Dog Show and Dog Agility + daily Birds of Prey displays
- Live Music – A variety of bands throughout the week and all FREE!
- Fun Events – Wheelbarrow Race on Friday, Yard of Ale on Wednesday and Treasure Hunts all week.
Browse our holiday cottages in Swanage.