Relax and Unwind with a Short Break in a Dorset Coastal Cottage…
Dorset is the ideal destination for a short break, far more accessible for a 3 night stay than Devon or Cornwall (2 night stays now available for 2016). So take advantage of the relatively short travel times to book a short break in a Dorset Coastal Cottage.
Mid week Mon – Fri short breaks are 4 nights for the price of 3 all year round.
Recharge your Batteries…
Take a Dorset Coastal Cottages Short Break and for a few days feel the restorative power of breathing clean air, absorbing a spectacular landscape, enjoying a quiet supper in a country pub and returning to a cosy cottage with an open fire.
You’ll go home refreshed, relaxed, restored and recharged.
Out of the Summer Season to visit Dorset during the tranquil months from Autumn to Spring is often to see it at its most beautiful.
Our cottages are available year round and ‘out of season’ prices are roughly half the peak summer rental, providing a bargain for those not bound by school holiday times… so why not book a whole week?
– Can commence on any day of the week.
– Is available year round in most cottages.
– Can be 2 nights (where advertised) with a 35% saving on a week’s price or 3 nights with a 30% saving on the week’s price.
(4 nights: 23.3% saving, 5 nights: 15% saving and 6 nights: 5% saving)
– Some properties will accept short breaks for Christmas and the New Year at the beginning of October or November. Please see the individual property page for details.
– Rent includes all household fuels plus logs/coal from October to April. Bed linen and towels are provided in all cottages.
– From Monday to Friday is ALWAYS 4 nights for the price of 3 providing fantastic value for money.
– Is available to book until 1pm on the day of arrival. Ideal for that spontaneous romantic gesture!
– A short break is a minimum stay of 3 nights ( or 2 nights where advertised)
– Short Breaks – All Year: A short break between October and May can be booked at any time, where a property is advertised as accepting short breaks ‘All Year’.
(Short Breaks during peak times (Half Terms, Christmas, Easter and the months of June–September) may only be booked within two weeks of the required dates.)
– Short Breaks – All Year Plus: A short break can booked any time apart from the school holiday weeks, where a property is advertised as accepting short breaks ‘All Year Plus’.
(Short breaks during peak times (May half term, Easter, Summer Holidays, October half term, Christmas and New Year) may only be booked within two weeks of the required dates.)
– Short Breaks – Nov to March: Some cottages only accept short breaks between November and March. Please see individual cottage pages for details.
– Short Breaks – Not Available: A few cottages only accept full week bookings. Please see individual cottage pages for details.