Relax and Unwind with a Short Break in a Dorset Coastal Cottage…
Dorset is the ideal destination for a short break, far more accessible for a 2 or 3 night stay than Devon or Cornwall. So take advantage of the relatively short travel times to book a short break in a Dorset Coastal Cottage.
Mid week Mon–Fri Short Breaks are 4 nights for the price of 3 all year round.
Select your dates on the left (or below on mobile) or view all our holiday cottages.
Recharge your Batteries…
Take a Dorset Coastal Cottages Short Break and for a few days feel the restorative power of breathing clean air, absorbing a spectacular landscape, enjoying a quiet supper in a country pub and returning to a cosy cottage with an open fire.
You’ll go home refreshed, relaxed, restored and recharged.
Out of the summer season, during the tranquil months between autumn and spring is often to see Dorset at its most beautiful.
Our cottages are available year round and ‘out of season’ prices are roughly half the peak summer rental, providing a bargain for those not bound by school holiday times… so why not book a whole week?
A Short Break…
- Can commence on any day of the week.
- Is available year-round in most cottages.
- Can be 2 nights (where advertised) with a 35% saving on a week’s price or 3 nights with a 30% saving on the week’s price. (4 nights: 23.3% saving, 5 nights: 15% saving and 6 nights: 5% saving)
- Some properties will accept short breaks for Christmas and the New Year at the beginning of October or November. Please see the individual property page for details.
- Rent includes all household fuels plus logs/coal from October to April. Bed linen and towels are provided in all cottages.
- From Monday to Friday is ALWAYS 4 nights for the price of 3 providing fantastic value for money (discount applied when making payment).
- Is available to book until 1pm on the day of arrival. Ideal for that spontaneous romantic gesture!
Short Break options…
- The Short Break option is detailed on each individual property page.
- A short break is a minimum stay of 3 nights (or 2 nights where advertised). During ‘peak times’ the availability of a short break is restricted to 14 days prior to the commencement of the holiday.
- Short Breaks – All Year: Where advertised a short break can be taken at any time between October to May.
Peak Times Restrictions: Half terms, Christmas, Easter and the months of June to September.
- Short Breaks – All Year Plus: Where advertised a short break can be booked any time apart from the school holiday weeks.
Restricted Weeks: School holiday weeks for 2018 are as follows: 30/31st March, 6/7th April, 25/26th May, 20/21st July to 31st Aug/1st September incl., 19/20th October, 21/22nd & 28/29th December. (The dates detailed are subject to the advertised changeover day, please see the individual property description.)
- Short Breaks – Nov to March: Where advertised only accept short breaks between November and March.
- Short Breaks – Not Available: Where advertised only accept full week bookings. Please see individual cottage pages for details.